The total cost of the course is £2950.00 Sterling. A monthly interest-free payment plan is available upon request. Fees to be paid by standing order. Other payment methods may be available upon request.
If you live far from the training centre and have to stay in accommodation for one or more nights please make it clear on your application form. We can suggest reasonably priced hotels/guest houses.
Additional Costs (Unless otherwise stated to be applicable by Month 3)
Because we are a very practical course and see members of the public from the outset of the course we have, largely as a ‘peace of mind’ precaution, arranged student malpractice insurance. Generally the cost of this would be £30 – £40 for a twelve month period.
It is a requirement that students join the prestigious Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (AfSFH) as a Student member. The cost would be £20.00 and your details would appear on their website register.
As you are aware CPHT is very research oriented and we have our own research programme, CORP. Students will become part of the research programme after Module 6 (i.e. after 6 months). In module 6 students will be instructed in installing the software onto a windows tablet/laptop. CPHT will provide students with access to the CORP research programme for just £1 for the first twelve months, after which it will need to be renewed annually. The cost of registration is £36 and is renewable annually.
And kindly note the small print:
- CPHT reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course if there are circumstances beyond our control. Obviously any fees paid will be repaid in full.
- CPHT reserves the right to remove a participant from the course because of incompatibility. This we would assume to be by mutual agreement and consent (thankfully this is a very rare occurrence).
- CPHT reserves the right to change the staffing of our course when there are reasons beyond our control.
- Students may pay for tuition over the period of the course.
- To achieve Diploma in Solution Focused Hypnotherapy (DSFH) and HPD accreditation, 120 classroom hours must be attended and fees be paid in full.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy